Thursday, May 2, 2013

Awake


So.. I took those pills. They were the same ones I was taking. I'm not sure if they were Stacy's or Adam's. The prescription label had been scratched off.

I remember very little from the past few weeks. I remember being in an abandoned building, Adam had hid there when he disappeared. I remember coming to this house, Stacy's grandmother's house. I'm guessing she moved in with her at some point after I.. after I died. I remember sleeping a lot. I remember living off of what little I took with me from the motel, and what I've found in this house.
Then there are large black spots. Spots that I was recording and posted. I've killed someone. ...i've taken a life. for no real reason. I don't even remember any logic I had behind it, if there was any.  And now I don't know what to do. I am a murderer and the evidence is on this blog, since I appear to have posted it. I won't take it down, though. I'm not going to run from what I did. I was not in my right mind, but I still did it. I should be punished. All I want is to figure this all out first.

I've only recently come to any sort of sense. I've been downing those pills for a few days, it seems like they take a bit to kick in if you've been off of them for a while. I haven't explored the house and I don't particularly want to. Judging by the videos, I know what is in the basement.
The only thing of note is the voices in the previous video. From what to can tell, they appear to be Stacy's voice. I haven't interacted with her for a long time, but I think I can remember her voice well enough. I honestly don't know if they were real at this point. I've had my thoughts come onto the camera before, like when I "met" Adam outside his house. What she/it/they said was pretty detailed though. "It was the shadow. It used him. It made something to fear. The tall man was Adam's. The shadow made it his own. Make the choice. You don't have any more options." If this is real..and I'm not imagining it.. What does it even mean? My memories aren't quite right, but if Stacy's post is to be believed, the man in the suit was Adam's idea and we were going to make a short film about it. Did this shadow thing make it come to life?

In any case, I'm tired of writing now. I'm going to go to sleep some more... I'll try to update after I look around, if I find anything. Just.. to anyone reading this.. I know I've done a horrible thing, but please don't try to alert anyone about this.. I will accept my punishment when it is time, but I need to figure this out. Please give me a chance to do that. I am horrible for what I have done, but for Adam and Stacy's sake, and for anyone else this may affect, I have to figure this out. I will accept my punishment when the time comes. If I escape the hell I've gone through, I will surely find Hell when I die.

I am so sorry, Karen Seburn.

2 comments:

  1. At least you're doing better than before, that's something good. As for what you did... I really don't know what to say. It's clear to me you weren't in the right mind set; you don't have to worry about this getting out. This isn't your fault, not after what you've been through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate it.. I'd like to believe it wasn't my fault, but I still did it..

      In any case, I'll be looking around soon. Surely there's something here worth finding.

      Delete